Safe and Effective Mould Removal Services
You do everything you can to keep mould out of your building, but this resilient organism manages to create a foothold anyway. It finds a warm, moist corner, and it grows, sending its spores out to create new colonies. As a result, you and everyone else in the building could experience allergic reactions or worse.
At Durham Insulation we understand how bothersome the presence of mould can be, which is why we provide reliable mould removal in Bowmanville. As mould removal specialists, we can quickly identify mould on your property and eliminate it using advanced techniques. We have the equipment and knowledge to service both commercial and residential properties.
If you require mould removal services in Bowmanville, get in touch with us now!
How to Know If You Need Mould Remediation?
Mould can be difficult to detect because it often grows inside walls, behind wallpaper, or in areas otherwise hidden from the building owner. Pay attention to common signs of mould growth so you know when you need an inspection. For example, have you noticed any of the following?
- Allergic reactions while in home (sneezing, nasal congestion, itchy eyes)
- Moldy, musty odours in certain rooms
- Small dark patches on walls, ceilings, or near pipes
- Water stains or discolouration on indoor surfaces
If you have detected any of these signs, contact our technicians to arrange an inspection. We will assess your home, report our findings, and remediate the mould problem. Afterward, you can have peace of mind knowing your home or business is free of mould.
How Dangerous Can Mould Be?
Those living with mould on their property don't realize how dangerous it can be. It can not only damage the structure of your commercial or residential building, but it affects the health of employees or residents. Several factors affect the severity of the health issues such as the regularity of the contact with the mould and the degree of mould infestation. Exposure to mould can cause health problems such as:
- Allergies and allergic reactions
- Reactions to the toxicity of the particles that mould can release
- Skin Irritation, wheezing or lung irritation
- Eye irritation, coughing and runny nose
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, contact our team at Durham Insulation for quick mould removal in Bowmanville and throughout the Durham Region.
How Our Mould Remediation Services Help
Mould comes from excessive moisture gathering in areas in your building. When our mould remediation team cleans a home, they first correct the moisture problem. This correction prevents mould from coming back.
Next, our team removes the existing mould and takes precautions to avoid spreading spores to unaffected areas. By hiring a professional for mould remediation in Bowmanville, you ensure that cleanup is thorough and meets industry standards.
Tips To Prevent Mould
Over the years, we've developed a good understanding of mould growth. Since mould mostly results from the presence of moisture, proper insulation helps in dealing with it. Some other steps you can take to prevent the growth of mould on your property are:
- Keep an eye out for leaks and condensation problems on your property.
- Keep your bathroom and kitchen dry and clean by using a fan.
- Make proper use of ventilation systems and keep them in good shape.
- If some furnishing or building material is damaged by water, get it dry quickly.
- Hire mould removal specialists from Durham Insulation to inspect your property regularly.
Contact Our Team
For mould remediation in Bowmanville homes and businesses, contact Durham Insulation at 905-435-5551 .